GEORGE W. BUSH RESUME
This is indicative of why America is in its present condition.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
- I attacked and took over two countries.
- I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the Treasury.
- I shattered the record for biggest annual deficit in history.
- I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
- I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
- I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
- I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
- In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
- After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.
- I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history.
- In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
- I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.
- I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
- I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
- I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president since the advent of TV.
- I cut health care benefits for war veterans.
- I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
- I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
- I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.
- Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her).
- I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
- I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history.
- I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.
- I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.
- I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
- I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
- I withdrew from the World Court of Law.
- I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
- I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.
- I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
- The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
- I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
- I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1).
- I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.
- I took the world's sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
- I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
- I am the first US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
- I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
- I set the all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
- I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
- In a little over two years I have created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the civil war.
- I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down. RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
- I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).
- I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
- I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
- All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
- All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
- All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
- Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
PERSONAL REFERENCES: For personal references, please speak to my dad or uncle James Baker
(They can be reached in their offices at the Carlyle Group where they are helping to divide
up the spoils of the US-Iraq war and plan for the next one.)
President Bush Ranks Lowest IQ in 50 Years of US Presidents. In a report published Monday,
the Lovenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania, detailed its findings of a four-month
study of the intelligence quotient of President George W. Bush. Since 1973, the Lovenstein
Institute has published its research to the educational community on each new president,
which includes the famous "IQ" report among others. There have been twelve presidents over
the past 50 years, from F.D. Roosevelt to G.W. Bush, who were rated based on scholarly
achievements, writings that they produced without aid of staff, their ability to speak with
clarity, and several other psychological factors, which were then scored using the Swanson/Crain
system of intelligence ranking. The study determined the following IQs of each president as
accurate to within five percentage points: In order by presidential term:
147 .. Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
132 .. Harry Truman (D)
122 .. Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
174 .. John F. Kennedy (D)
126 .. Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
155 .. Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 .. Gerald Ford (R)
175 .. James E. Carter (D)
105 .. Ronald Reagan (R)
098 .. George Bush (R)
182 .. William J. Clinton (D)
091 .. George W. Bush (R)
The six Republican presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 115.5,
with President Nixon having the highest at 155. President G.W. Bush rated the
lowest of all the Republicans with an IQ of 91.
The six Democrat presidents had IQs with an average of 156, with President Clinton
having the highest IQ, at 182. President Lyndon B. Johnson was rated the lowest of
all the Democrats with an IQ of 126. No president other than Carter (D) has released
his actual IQ, 176.
Among comments made concerning the specific testing of President GW Bush, his low
ratings are due to his apparently difficult command of the English language in public
statements, his limited use of vocabulary (6,500 words for Bush versus an average of
11,000 words for other presidents), his lack of scholarly achievements other than a
basic MBA, and an absence of any body of work which could be studied on an intellectual
basis. The complete report documents the methods and procedures used to arrive at these
ratings, including depth of sentence structure and voice stress confidence analysis.
"All the Presidents prior to George W. Bush had a least one book under their belt, and
most had written several white papers during their education or early careers. Not so
with President Bush," Dr. Lovenstein said. "He has no published works or writings, which
made it more difficult to arrive at an assessment. We relied more heavily on transcripts
of his unscripted public speaking." The Lovenstein Institute of Scranton Pennsylvania think
tank includes high caliber historians, psychiatrists, sociologists, scientists in human
behavior, and psychologists. Among their ranks are Dr. Werner R. Lovenstein, world-renowned
sociologist, and Professor Patricia F. Dilliams, a world-respected psychiatrist.
Feel free to send any links that you know of (and are not listed here) to ....
<-(click on the email address)